1. In agreement with articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD you are informed of the following data: RESPONSIBLE: GRUPO BALEAR INVEST, formed by: BALEAR INVEST, S.L. with CIF: B07439904 and ALVAREZ LEAL ASOCIADOS, SL with CIF: B57923260. Address: AVD. ARGENTINA, 21, BAJOS 07013 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES Email address: email@example.com. Telephone: 971719191. AIM.: in GRUPO BALEAR INVEST we treat the information that clients procure for the Purchase/Procurement of services and or products through the website. Management of the information and commercial prospection. In order to offer you services according to your interests, we will prepare a commercial profile. . There will be no automatic decisions regarding such profile. The procured personal data will be kept while the professional relationship between both parties is still active and the interested party does not want them to be suppressed within a time lapse of 5 years after the last procurement and/or professional service done by you. LEGITIMATION: the legal basis for your personal data treatment is the execution of a contract through a Professional Service file and/or a service lease, as stated in the Commerce code and the Civil Code. There is an obligation of invoicing as stated in the Commerce code, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law and Personal Income Tax, as well as the Information Society Services’ Law 34/2002 articles 20 and 21. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is asked to you without it meaning that retiring it affects the contract of purchase/procurement of services There is an obligation to procure personal data. Otherwise, neither the Purchase/Procurement of services and or products through the website nor the Management of the information and commercial prospection cannot be procured/purchased. RECIPIENTS we will not assign personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation. There will be no decisions regarding suitability, guarantees, binding corporate rules or other applicable specific situations. RIGHTS: Any person has the right to have confirmed whether in GRUPO BALEAR INVESTwe are dealing with relevant personal data for themselves or not. Involved people have the right to Access their own personal data, and to ask for its amendment of inaccurate data, as well as to ask for its removal when, among other reasons, these data is not needed for the objectives it was collected. In certain cases, applicants may ask for a limitation regarding our treatment of their data, in which case we will only save them to claim or defend ourselves from claimants. You have the right to claim to the Control Authority: Agencia Española de Protección Datos. WWW.AGPD.ES SOURCE: THE SOLICITOR
2. The client expressly accepts that any data obtained while using the website, or which has been provided through filling out any forms that are contained therein, as well as any data resulting from any possible commercial relationship, may be included in an automated personal data file of the type described in section 1.1. During the process of data collection and on all pages of this website where personal data is asked for, the client will be informed with the help of a hyperlink or an explicit mention in the form itself about the compulsory or optional character of the recollection of such data. Every client that decides to register on the website of our company will be asked for those data that are necessary to fulfil the purposes of this company, which are service providing and/or selling of offered products in the website.
3. With respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the preceding paragraph, the client may exercise his rights according to the articles 15-21 of the Ruleset (UE) 2016/679, and in particular their right to access, rectify, cancel and object to such data, as well as treatment limitation data portability and automatized individual decisions. Likewise, he may withdraw his consent for the transfer of the collected data or the treatment of these data for any of the uses described above. Any client may exercise his rights referred to in the previous paragraph with the help of a cancellation request form that has to be requested from us by e-mail. The written and signed form together with a copy of the client’s identity document shall be sent by postal mail to the following address: company GRUPO BALEAR INVEST with corporate address in AVD. ARGENTINA, 21, BAJOS 07013 PALMA DE MALLORCA, BALEARES, attaching, in any case, the client’s ID card photocopy.
4. Automatized treatment with which your data will be collected as a consequence of queries, using, hiring or buying any product, as well as of any transaction or operation done in this webpage has as a main end the management of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
5. You authorize the reception of promotional information about our services and products. Your personal data will be used for the sole purpose of sending the promotional information by traditional or electronic means. In the case of the electronic e-mail addresses or the website contact form, the data that you provide to us per e-mail or through the form will be used exclusively to respond to the queries that you convey to us by these means. We will apply what is stated in articles 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of information society services and e-commerce that is modified by article 4 of the royal decree 13/2012 regarding the usage and treatment of personal data in terms of advertising.
6. The entity guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data. Notwithstanding this, the entity will submit to the competent public authorities any personal data or other information in its possession or accessible through its systems which may be required in compliance with legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case. Even after the relationship established through the website has terminated, personal data may be kept in the files owned by GRUPO BALEAR INVEST exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any case, within the legally established time limits for putting the collected personal data at the disposal of the administrative or judicial authorities.